Terms and Conditions
- The Big Winner is an online promotion ('Promotion') owned and operated by The Big Winner Pty Ltd ABN 87 609 121 771, 17/99 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 Australia. ('Promoter'). The Promoter is based in Queensland. The Promotion is run online and conducted in accordance with the regulations of each applicable Australian state and New Zealand.
- The Promotion commences 12:01am (AEDT) on 22 August 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 7 August 2020 ('Promotional Period').
- To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must complete the online questions at www.thebigwinner.com.au and by clicking on the acceptance button during the Promotion Period. Such acceptance includes that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the process to be followed by the Promoter in running the Promotion.
- Entries into the Promotion which:
- are from residents of Australia or New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over;
- are not officers, employees, representatives, contractors or anyone associated to the Promoter or their families;
- contain the entrant's own name, the entrant's email address (where the entrant knows the email address) and the entrant's telephone number (where the entrant either pays for the use of the number or has the number paid for the entrant's use of that number);
- are made using the Promoter's website for the Promotion or any affiliated website or mobile phone application;
- are valid entries into the Promotion and will be accepted by the Promoter.
- Entries that do not comply with the above criteria, or that are entered in any way other than the normal and regular method of entry via the Promoter's website, are invalid at the option of the Promoter. Invalid entries as determined by the Promoter are ineligible to win any of the prizes as part of the Promotion. The Promoter's decision on whether an entry is valid or invalid is final and binding on all entrants.
- There will be two (2) draws during the Promotion Period. The Promoter will conduct a draw from all eligible entries received during each of the 2 Entry Periods using random electronic selection software, on the dates outlined in the table below at 2:00pm (AEST/AEDT) at MDSA, Level 17, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
Draw Entry Period Draw Date Notification Date Announcement Date 1 22/08/2019 – 22/02/2020 02/03/2020 04/03/2020 09/03/2020 2 23/02/2020 – 07/08/2020 17/08/2020 19/08/2020 24/08/2020
- The winners will be notified in writing by email and telephone within 2 business days of the applicable draw (‘Contact’), and the Promoter will announce the winners on www.thebigwinner.com.au as per the Announcement Date for a minimum of twenty eight (28) days. By entering, you expressly agree to the Promoter publishing your first name, place of origin and a photograph of you (if you supply one) on one of our internet pages.
- If a winning entrant responds to the Contact by 5:00pm (AEST/AEDT) time within 3 months from the date of the Contact, and can verify their identity and that they entered the Promotion themselves to the Promoter's sole satisfaction, the winning entrant will win their prize as chosen on the Promoter's website used for the Promotion.
- The first eligible entry drawn in each draw will receive a AU$2,000 Travel Voucher to spend on any combination of flights & accommodation (of the winner’s choice). (prize supplier conditions apply). The maximum retail value of each prize is AU$2,000.
- The total maximum prize pool value is AU$4,000.
- The Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw at the same time and place as the original draws, on the dates outlined in the table below, to distribute any prize unclaimed prizes, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Draw Unclaimed Prize Draw Notification Date Announcement Date 1 09/06/2020 11/06/2020 16/06/2020 2 23/11/2020 25/11/2020 30/11/2020
- The first valid entry drawn in the applicable draw will win the unclaimed prize. The winners will be notified in writing by email and telephone within 2 business days of the applicable draw, and the Promoter will announce the winners on www.thebigwinner.com.au as per the Announcement Date for a minimum of twenty eight (28) days.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Winning entrants waive all rights to claim a prize and any compensation if a prize is no longer available for any reason. All entrants understand and agree that it is possible that entrants will not be able to claim their desired prize as the respective prize may not be available. The Promoter may substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter agrees to send the prize to the winning entrant's notified address within Australia or New Zealand by courier within 7 days of receiving the winning entrants' address for such delivery, at the Promoter's cost.
- The winning entrant accepts the prize as is and in the condition it is in at the time it leaves the possession of the Promoter. The Promoter may elect to make the prize available from the retail outlet or other supply point of the supplier or other affiliate of the Promoter, such as a travel agent if the prize is holiday or travel tickets or vouchers. The Promoter is not liable to the winning entrant for delay in delivery or damage or any loss in value to the prize after it leaves the Promoter's premises, including but not limited to damage or loss incurred in transit.
- Prize values are GST inclusive unless otherwise noted on the Promoter's website, are noted in Australian dollars and are advertised at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the respective prize.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Promoter is not liable to any entrant for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of running the Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure (act of God) or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then subject to legal requirements, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter's business address is 17/99 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 and telephone number is (07) 5518 4120.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37216 & ACT Permit No. ACT TP19/04025.
This terms and conditions is available to you at all times. It may be altered from time to time. Should you require further information, or should you have any objections or questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org